Michel Gayon has become recognized for developing some of the best golf courses in France.
Founded in 1983, Michel Gayon Golf Design has quickly become one of France 's leading golf course architectural firms.
The firm has gained a variety of experience on projects ranging from large scale golf :
- residential communities
- golf resorts
- private clubs and public courses
Michel Gayon create courses that all golfers want to play and will enjoy, while challenging the best players in the game.
This courses have also shown the versatility to hold top professional tournaments -- like the Challenge Tour ( Sablé-Solesmes ) or French Pro Championship ( La Domangere ), while still delighting the average everyday player. Creating and stimulating the beauty of nature is also a central part of the courses designed by our firm.
- Swamp and salty site in Dakar ( Sénégal - Africa )
- Protected sand dunes in Turkey ( Antalya )
- Historical castles in France ( Maintenon, Fontenailles )
- Residences resort in La Baule ( Loire Atlantique – France )
- Mountain site in Pyrenees Country ( Ariège Public Course )
- Tropical forest in La Réunion Island ( Indien Ocean )
- Costal land in Pornic ( West coast of France)
- Agriculture land of sugar-cane in Mauricius Island
- Mediterranean site in St Endréol and La Salette (South of France)
- Residential communities golf courses around Paris ( Evry, Cergy-Pontoise )
- Pines sand dunes in south west of France ( UCPA – Lacanau, Casteljaloux )
- Natural links site (L’ile D’or Island course )